Home fellowship or Bible study groups come together for four main reasons: (1) the casual atmosphere of open discussion; (2) intense hunger for more depth in God’s Word and Spirit; (3) closer fellowship with our brothers and sisters in the Lord; (4) and reaching family and friends that won’t follow us to the local church. Some people see the home fellowship as their church; however, then comes the problem. What do I teach each week to help people grow stronger and more confident in the Lord? Many will ask who your covering is. Others may also want to know if the teacher is credentialed, if they are operating alone, are you set up as a non-profit tax exempt organization, or who they should make their check out to.
Church plants take place because God gives a vision. Many people are connected to a certain pastor, or they desire to establish a work in the local community, etc. Whatever the vision, home fellowship or church plant, MII can help you with all this. Let us, at MII, be your covering and remove the stigma from the work God is calling you to do. With many years of experience in these areas along with our resources, MII can help you succeed to the full potential of God’s purpose.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. You don’t have to be alone. Look at the program and fill out an application and we will contact you with a support system that you never dreamed available.
Let MII Be A Covering to Your Home Fellowship
· MII LENDS CREDIBILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY
· PROVIDES A CERTIFICATE TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE COVERED BY MII
· MII WILL PROVIDE ALL TEACHING MATERIALS
· WILL ADVISE, COUNSEL, AND HELP ANSWER QUESTIONS
· ALLOWS YOU TO FUNCTION AS A TAX EXEMPT NON-PROFIT MINISTRY
· OFFERS CREDENTIALING TO QUALIFIED CANDIDATES (IF DESIRED)
· COST: YOU AGREE TO BECOME A TITHING (ONE TENTH OF YOUR PERSONAL INCOME) MEMBER OF MELSHISEDEC PRIESTHOOD CLUB (MPC). IF YOU ARE RECEIVING MARRIED COUPLE CREDENTIALS BOTH HUSBAND AND WIFE IS REQUIRED TO TITHE ONE TENTH OF THEIR INCOME.
WITH MII YOU NEVER HAVE TO BE ALONE!
To View the Course Description CLICK HERE.